Pastor Nick and his wife Hannah were married in 2018, and together have one child: Charis. Pastor Nick has served as the Associate Pastor of Gospel Baptist Church since March 2023. Pastor Nick’s desires to glorify God by serving the local church and fulfilling the Great Commission. Pastor Nick’s interests are church revitalization, growth, evangelism, preaching, leadership, and vision casting. He is an avid reader and runner. He loves to spend time with his family, especially chasing his daughter, Charis around the house. He is an avid Duke basketball fan.
Some of Pastor Nick’s favorite books include:
· The Power of Vision by George Barna
· Being Leaders by Aubrey Malphurs
· Power in the Pulpit by Jim Shaddix
· The Christ Centered Expositor by Tony Merida
· The Potential and Power of Prayer by Chuck Lawless
Pastor Nick also serves as an Adjunct Professor at Piedmont Divinity School of Carolina University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina where he teaches freshmen courses in the Bible.
Pastor Nick’s Education Includes:
· Doctor of Ministry in Church Growth and Revitalization (In progress, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary)
· Graduate Certificate in Christian Leadership (Liberty University, 2023)
· Master of Divinity in Pastoral Ministries (Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, 2018)
· Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries (Carolina University, 2014)